In no particular order, things I loved about this episode..
- Nazi necromancers
- Aaron and his Golem - both of whom I loved (the actors rocked as well). Want more.
- The 40s/50s music playing in the Batcave.
- The boys drinking scotch/whiskey rather than beer at the end (shades of Mad Men)
- How both brothers were dressed throughout. Sam's vest, Dean in the robe with wet hair (*dies*), Dean's colorful plaid shirt. ALL of it.
- Dean geeking out over the sword.
- Sam geeking out over the books and making an entry in their library about what they learned.
- Hal Linden
- The whole storyline. I was holding my breath people!
- Did I mention the music and the scotch/whiskey?
- Did I mention Dean in the robe with wet hair? *iz shallow*
- Dean calling Sam, "little brother." Yeah, I mentioned this in one of my other posts. Don't care. Still smiling about it.
- How close the brothers seemed
- I want to explore the Batcave.
- How in spite of the Batcave, they still went on the road. Best of both worlds.
- I loved the bar scene between Dean and Aaron (the gay pick up). I don't think it was overwritten or overplayed. I think Dean was embarrassed and adorably flustered. I thought Aaron was wonderfully creative on his feet (so to speak.)
- When Aaron called the brothers psychopaths as he observed them warming their hands over the burning Nazi.
- I haven't seen the previews for next ep (I will once I come down a bit more), but I understand the brothers are each wearing GLASSES at one point. *dies*
- The brief acknowledgements of Cas and Garth (and by extension Kevin). Acknowledging there is still issues/concerns there.
- I kinda like how they have not yet clued anyone else in on their secret lair. (It's just for them.)
- Did I mention I REALLY loved the music? and the scotch/whiskey and Dean in a robe with wet hair? And Sam with the scotch/whiskey in his hand at the end? (And Dean with his feet up.) It all seemed just so...intimate. lol.
So much love. Welcome back Show! :)
Current Location: cic